Meet Dr. Tantillo
As a Harvard-trained plastic surgeon who now serves on the faculty of Harvard Medical School, Dr. Michael Tantillo's knowledge and skills are without question. Patients who meet Dr. Tantillo in his suburban Boston locations quickly appreciate his warm and welcoming demeanor.
Key Facts About Dr. Tantillo
- American Board of Plastic Surgery (2000), recertification (2008)
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Resident physician, general surgery, New England Medical Center Hospitals
- Research fellow, cardiothoracic surgery, West Roxbury Veterans Administration Center and Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard University
- Resident physician, plastic surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard University
- Clinical fellow, hand and microvascular surgery, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Boston Children's Hospital, Harvard University
Having completed undergraduate and graduate degrees in North Carolina and Alabama, Dr. Tantillo moved to New England in 1989 to begin postgraduate training as a general surgery resident at Tufts University. Following that, he completed a plastic surgery residency at Massachusetts General Hospital at Harvard University, then was awarded a clinical fellowship in hand and microvascular surgery at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Boston Children's Hospital. He's remained in the Boston area, establishing a cosmetic plastic surgery practice more than 10 years ago.
Commitment to Patients
Dr. Tantillo established his reputation for taking a personal interest in his patients early in his career. He believes that listening intently to patients and learning about the reasons they want cosmetic procedures is an integral part of getting successful results. By understanding your cosmetic goals, Dr. Tantillo can recommend the best treatment path to accomplish those goals.
Dr. Tantillo's training and experience are exceptional. He is certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery and an active member of both the American Society of Plastic Surgeons® and The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He earned his medical degree at the University of Alabama School of Medicine after his completing undergraduate work at Davidson College. Besides his training at Harvard, where he completed his plastic surgery residency at Massachusetts General Hospital, Dr. Tantillo is also fellowship-trained in hand and microvascular surgery.
He is affiliated with the following hospitals:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Needham Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Find Dr. Tantillo on Google +