Many women and men are curious about cosmetic surgery. In Boston, plastic surgery is widely available in a variety of procedures. For those who would like less-invasive options, Dr. Tantillo offers non-surgical procedures, as well. With so many options, you can improve almost any aspect of your look to create a more attractive and self-confident you.
If you are ready to learn more about any of our cosmetic surgery procedures, request a consultation with Dr. Tantillo at the office of Longwood Plastic Surgery on Cypress Street in Brookline. We are conveniently located for plastic surgery patients in the Boston area.
Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
Dr. Tantillo offers a comprehensive set of cosmetic surgery procedures to sculpt, firm, and enhance the look of your entire body.
- Breast Procedures: Attain an attractive chest through a breast lift, breast reduction, or breast augmentation.
- Facial Procedures: Women and men gain long-term facial enhancement and rejuvenation with rhinoplasty, eyelid lift, face lift, and other facial cosmetic surgery procedures.
- Body Procedures: Sculpt and rejuvenate your body in with body contouring procedures such as liposuction and abdominoplasty.
- Post Weight Loss Procedures: Dr. Tantillo understands the unique needs and concerns of patients who have lost a significant amount of weight, and has the experience to help you.
- Non-Surgical Services: These quick, non-invasive treatments create a refreshed appearance without the need for surgery.
Dr. Tantillo also offers popular non-surgical services, such as Radiesse® and BOTOX® Cosmetic for quick and effective facial rejuvenation.
See photos of results from real Boston cosmetic surgery patients.
View Photos Now
Choose Dr. Tantillo
When choosing a plastic surgeon, qualifications are one of the most important factors to consider. Boston plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Tantillo attained his plastic surgery training through the highly prestigious Harvard Medical School and is a member of their faculty. He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and is a member of both the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and American Society of Plastic Surgeons. You can feel confident that Dr. Tantillo will perform your procedure with experience, precision, and skill.
In addition to his qualifications, Dr. Tantillo takes pride in relaxed, clear, and open communication with his patients. It's important to him that you are satisfied with your results - he will take the time to listen to you, understand your goals, and give you a realistic idea of what you can accomplish with plastic surgery.
The Next Step
It's easy to get started with your cosmetic procedure. To meet with Dr. Tantillo, simply request a consultation online or call the office of Longwood Plastic Surgery at